An update
Our internet is funny. We don't really get online anymore, so I only update when I have the opportunity. Like now.
Okay, so we've been in San Francisco and it was great. Our hotel was in a kinda scary neighbourhood, I think we were the only ones who were not black or selling dope, but it was all good. We were actually in the city to catch a show - Lisa Germano as a supporting artist before Michael Brook (who cares about Michael Brook). Lisa was totally amazing and I'm a very happy camper. On Wednesday we're leaving for Hawaii, to spend a week at my uncle and aunt's house in Honolulu. I guess we'll spend alot of time at the beach and work on our tans. It'll be great!
Don't know what more to write, I'm not really good with blogs and stuff.
The picture of the wave is from our beach. It's beautiful down there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home