Thursday, March 8, 2007

We're leaving for Texas tomorrow. It'll only be Tor Erik and myself - Andrew's not coming. We are going to take interstate 10 on the way over there, cause we don't have so much time (we have to be there for the Sissy Wish concert at the South by South West Festival). We are going to stay with Tor Erik's grandma, who lives in Wimberly (not far from Austin). On our way back we will have more time, and we'll probably take Route 66 from Texas to California. It'll be a blast! A BLAST!

When Ingrid was here she forced me to come along to get a manicure. It was a weird experience, and I must say that I don't really get the point. AND! I had to buy nailpolish remover (which I'll probably never use again). Here are some pictures (my hand have the white nails):

before and after:














Also since last time - we took a drive down to Big Sur. The waves and nature in general were pretty damn decent. Here are some pictures:



Oh! We saw another UFO!!


2 Comments:

At March 8, 2007 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Ragnhild said...

Gratulerer med dagen! You have well walked in a train today?

 
At March 9, 2007 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Tove said...

Kvinnedagen liksom?! Drit i den, nå er det Texas for pokker!! And no, I didn't walk in a train.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home